"Hennessey is a Texas tuning shop famous for creating Texas-sized horsepower numbers and for modifying super cars that will steal a Bugatti Veyron's lunch money." - TopGear USA
Who We Are - About Hennessey Performance
• Our Story
• HPE History
Hennessey Performance's (HPE) main facility operates from a 30,000 square foot facility and is located adjacent to Lonestar Motorsports Park, the company's test track and IHRA sanctioned dragstrip. The complex is located about 45 minutes west of Houston, Texas along Interstate 10.
Hennessey's Main Facility Includes
• 20 Service bays
• 16 Vehicle lifts
• Welding & Metal Fabrication Shop
• 1/4 Mile Dragstrip / 1.4 Mile Test Track
• Dynojet 248C chassis dynamometer rated to 1800 rear wheel hp
• Dyno Dynamics AWD chassis dynamometer rated to 2000 wheel hp
• Hunter 4-wheel laser alignment rack built in-ground for lowered vehicles and race cars
• Showroom & customer waiting area
• Our staff of dedicated craftsmen have a combined 100+ years of experience in designing, testing, manufacturing and installing high performance automotive upgrades.
In 2009, Hennessey Performance expanded our operations to a second location in Southern California. Click Here to Learn More About Hennessey Performance's West Coast Facility
For more information about HPE and our line of high performance upgrades, CLICK HERE, to contact us today.
Lonestar Motorsports Park is home to Hennessey Performance. Situated on 143 acres 45 minutes west of Houston, Texas on Interstate 10, LMP is a fully operational 1/4-mile dragstrip facility that doubles as Hennessey Performance's proving grounds and test track. Plans to include a 1.4 mile road course are currently in development.
Click Here to Visit LonestarMotorsportsPark.com